Thursday, August 16, 2018

"I have fought the good fight" And I will continue to do so.

So I'm just going to continue using this email because it has everyone on it. Hey you guys are great!
So a lot happened this week. We had a Street display, taught lots of lessons, did lots of finding, and in all it was a pretty easy week! Went on a split with a priest who can run a 4:40 minute mile, and had a good time. He was a pretty cool guy.
So those are legit the highlights of the week. We've found new investigators but if they make progress I'll let you guys know! Haha. 
The weather here is starting to finally cool down and it feels pretty nice. It used to be really hot as I'm sure you've heard but at the moment the weather is slowly turning to fall. Crazy how fast time flies.
Met up with Mike again to see how he is doing. He also seems to be doing well. 
Elder Frost and I are doing well! We've been studying up preach my gospel together pretty well and becoming the best teachers we can be. This man is killing it!
I've been grinding through the challenge Russel M Nelson gave about the Savior Jesus Christ... Reading every single scripture in regards to Jesus christ in the topical guide. It's been a chore but I've been finding way cool scriptures in it to share with the people we are teaching and teaching with more power and meaning. Also the teachings of Paul is an awesome motivater for anyone thinking about missionary work. There will be days where we are screamed at, spat upon and so forth, but as Paul says
"I have fought the good fight"
And I will continue to do so. 
Scriptures are true, church is true, life is awesome, and I love it. 
Love you guys too! 
Elder Monroe
1We taught a lesson here to our boy God's Time
2 Had a good time in Koblenz 
3. Our ward mission leader likes to come to our street displays. This guy is nuts but I love the guy. 


 Cur
Justin Riley Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment