Thursday, August 3, 2017

More Success

Always finding success! Set a baptismal date with our new Yorker guy and he loves to talk. Then we set more soft commitments! Really good to see. 

We have also been sending referrals everywhere from Istanbul and England. We have invited countless people to church and we will see how that goes. 

President Boyer is quite the guy. He is a Stern president and wants success. For example in zone conference one elder remarked how sometimes he has to drop people because of their lack of interest, but then they remain friends and still support them as friends... Bam president totally roasted him in front of everyone and flat out said after a mission you can make friends, now we gotta work. He did more moments like this and it was crazy. We will see more happen I can imagine. 

Thanks for the package! Pop tarts saved me. Haha and also the countless other things. Everyone blew outta their mind when they saw it in a blue bag besides a box. It wasn't shipped so to say. Thanks Jessica Smith. 

Anyways I have found a little Idaho here in Germany. I was on a split in the area of Wesel and they have this town called Emmerich which is pretty much farms and houses and a bunch of little stores. No apartments praise the lord. They even had a home depot there. I felt like I was in America. Really quite refreshing. 

In Germany it is allowed to throw all the furniture out in the sidewalk next to your apartment so turks/missionaries can take it. Needless to say we have a big sweet picture of ballet dancers, an office chair, bio trash can, and a sweet Light huge design thingy. I don't know what it is called. Our apartment is really souped up. 

OH yeah and a cool fountain thing with plants and water going down the stairs. Epic. 

I think I am learning how to enjoy the small things in life. Kool aid is exciting, American socks I found are exciting, life is simply exciting here I suppose. 

Anyways love you family. 

Elder Monroe

Our lamp thingy

My favorite little guy called a Jerome. He was just baptized. 

Little Idaho with even more trees.  

No comments:

Post a Comment