Monday, April 16, 2018

I think I'm gonna die


Well yours truly is playing a piano piece for Elder Rasband the Saturday after this one. Elder Ritchie will be singing as I play and my brain hurts right now so send prayers my way. My pride is going to need it here pretty soon. Just gonna say. Haha!
All is good up here in Paradise! We had this huge ward meal festival thing from "around the world". As almost all of our members are from somewhere across the world, everyone brought food from their country including Madagascar, Albania, Turkey, everywhere. Our bishop though came wearing his wedding ceremonial clothes from Eritrea(his wife is Eritrean) and that was quite interesting! I'll just say that, especially his dance moves haha!
We had a lesson with one of our new investigators Cassandra and she is making progress. She is so cool and ready for the gospel. She was previously Buddhist, so previously she wouldn't kill anything, which meant flies as well. And then the flies went crazy in her house and she decided it was either her or the flies, so she sent an email to the Australian group of Buddhists... They replied with a blank email so she burned them all. Haha! She still wants to be religious but doesn't know which way so we are there for her. She wants to come to church!
Than this random Chinese girl I met on the train was just staring at me for a while on the train, so I was like "hey whats up?". Apparently she lives in my building and we told her to come to church and stuff and she was like
"Why not?" That's exactly what I thought too! Haha. She is really cool and her name is Yui. And we have a teaching appointment as well with her at this bread shop in our apartment building so it's really easy to say hi. Cool stuff.
Right now at the moment we are on our way to Leverkusen but bad news... I lost my wallet lol. It must have fallen out of my pocket on the bus but no worries I know exactly what bus it was as well as when I was on it so we should find it very soon, and we were the only ones on the bus so that should relieve a couple more concerns. Prayers everyone. 
We are also on our way on a higher note, to see some dope monkeys! Apparently there is this park here where people and monkeys get to hang out with another and chill. So far this week has been very eventful and insane is what I can definitely say. 
Oh yea and one of my investigators started writing me from Saarbrücken. His name is Daniel from Egypt and he was that one guy I was talking about a long time ago. Apparently he has interest on the church again and asked me when church starts because he wanted to check it out. So that was pretty cool! Then he asked me if I need help financially and stuff, but yea I don't need money haha. Hope he went to church... Don't know yet. 
Other than that it is a real good week.
Love yall and hope it's good. 
Elder Monroe
1. Us at Cologner dome
2. Goat pal
3. I miss my bird! 
4. This epic ride where I lost my hat and someone had to ride it again and save it





No comments:

Post a Comment